Kumiko lattice artisan
Graduated from Interior Course, Kyushu Zokei Junior College of Art and Design
Won many National Fittings Contests
- What kind of products are you making?
- Traditional kumiko lattice
- How did you come to this occupation?
- Because I was born into a family that has been in the business of manufacturing these products for many generations.
- What are you particular about in your work?
- Bringing out the best of the raw material in the delicate work. Matching the thoughts of users with creativeness, and never becoming arrogant.
- What is the good thing about your job?
- When I face difficulty during work, I think that work teaches me about work, and people teach me about people.
- What is your dream?
- To live life and create products that make the people involved with me understand that the answers to Q1 through Q4 are true.
|Name of company||Minatoya|
|Location||314-5 Ohashi, Okawa-shi, Fukuoka 831-0021|